Information and referral are important components to the services that we provide at RCAL. Ulster county offers a wealth of services to its residents, from food pantries to dieticians, physical therapy services, medical services, legal and housing information to client advocacy and financial support. Staff at RCAL can assist you in obtaining the information that you need in order to enjoy an enhanced quality of life. In keeping with our mission, RCAL staff members will refer their clients to all of the necessary services based on their client’s needs and desires.
Below are a few topics that RCAL may be able to provide information and referral for:
- Subsidized housing/application information
- Medicaid eligibility/spend-down information
- Legal services referral
- Crime Victims services referrals
- Job placement assistance and/or referral
- Disabled-friendly gas stations
- Home modification services information and referral
- Respite/Caregiver information and referral
This list is by no means exhaustive. Feel free to call 845-331-0541 to speak to a staff member who would be happy to assist you, based on your needs.
Individuals can also visit , which provides information and referral services online and by phone to anyone who is looking for specific services throughout the Hudson valley.